Featuring an EVA insert and REVlite midsole to offer all-day comfort, our 589v1 men’s work shoe offers protection and comfort in a silhouette that can be worn from the job site to the streets. With a composite toe cap, and a slip-resistant outsole with electrical hazard protection, this shoe makes light work of any job.
Composite Toe 589
This New Balance work shoe for men has an EVA insert and REVlite midsole to offer all-day comfort.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Composite Toe footwear is engineered with a wide flanged composite material providing added protection for people who work in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F2412-11 & ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam insert
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits electrically engaged conductors parts or apparatus
- Slip-Resistant rubber outsole
Standard: 7 – 18
Wide: 7 – 18
X-Wide: 7 – 18